Recent small victories of mine (to remind myself it’s a positive journey!)
- I sent my bolted project. I bolted it last year and tried it only once, on a really bad day. It felt a lot easier this time, and I did it after a lead climbing rough patch. That felt really nice. 🙂
- I have been sticking to a training schedule!
- I see finger strength improvements with my training.
- I feel confident on lead again 🙂
- I’ve gotten back into running, after only biking after my sprained ankle last year.
- I feel ready and excited for the competition season, and less nervous than I felt in previous years.
I encourage YOU to think about your recent successes. What have you accomplished in the last few months that have made you proud? Some of the items on my list came to me quite easy, while others were the result of some serious thinking. Try it out, and think hard! 🙂
Climb on xx