Hey folks. So, following up with a post I made not too long ago about a new gym opening up in Fredericton, here is some info that was presented at the meeting Wednesday night:
- The gym will be formatted as a regular cooperative .
- They will take over the space on the corner of Dundonald/Smythe April 1st.
- They will be contracting Delire (a company based out of Quebec) to build the walls.
- In the upcoming weeks there will be a club wide vote, so look out for that.
- In the near future, there will be an inaugural meeting where a new board will be elected to govern the Fredericton Bouldering Co-Op.
- The temporary board consists of:
— Dominic Caron
— Shawn Fairweather
— Adam Morgan
— Carlie Dunbar
— Ivan Smolyakov
— Marc Labelle
I will do my best to relay information (with permission from the co-op) as soon as it is made available. There wasn’t much information presented at the meeting, so feel free to contact Shawn at email@example.com if you still have questions. 🙂
** Reminder! I am a third party observer playing no part in making the aforementioned decisions. Please relay all questions and concerns to the e-mail above.
climb on xx